Friday, March 10, 2006

Surprise!

Hey, it's Mom! I actually got on the blog site, thanks to a little (OK a lot of) coaching from Beckie. So...ummmm...now what? Guess I'm supposed to have something to say, right?

JK...I do. Here's some info about the upcoming cruise. We'll be leaving on the afternoon of March 30 and going to Logan...staying in Logan until Sunday, when Cade has ever so graciously volunteered to shuttle us to the airport at 4:00 AM...yes, I did say AM.

I don't yet have emergency contact info, but here's the schedule:

Day1. Sunday, April 2 -Leave Fort Lauderdale
Day 2. Monday, April 3 -Cruising
Day 3. Tuesday, April 4 - Cruising
Day 4. Wednesday, April 5 - La Romana, Dominican Republic
Day 5. Thursday, April 6 - Cruising
Day 6. Friday, April 7 - Cartagena, Colombia
Day 7. Saturday, April 8 - Panama Canal
Day 8. Sunday, April 9 - Cruising
Day 9. Monday, April 10 - Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Day 10. Tuesday, April 11 - SanJuan Del Sur
Day 11. Wednesday, April 12 - Puerto Quetzal
Day 12. Thursday, April 13 - Santa Cruz Huatulco
Day 13. Friday, April 14 - Cruising
Day 14. Saturday, April 15 - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Day 15. Sunday, April 16 - CaboSan Lucas
Day 16. Monday, April 17 - Cruising
Day 17. Tuesday, April 18 - Los Angeles/Salt Lake/ Home

Flight Info:

4/2/06 Northwest 676 Salt Lake/Minneapolis 6:00a-9:31a
Northwest 1902 Minneapolis/Ft Lauderdale 10:15a-2:53a

4/15/06 Delta 1224 LAX/Salt Lake 1:07p-3:55p

We'll be heading straight home on the 18th as we have to go to work on April 19th. Employers can be so demanding!

Although we're very excited about the cruise, I know we'll miss all of you so very much! We'll be calling as soon as we possibly can!

Love you, Mom

No comments: