Today we're celebrating our last day of freedom. We're still in Logan, waiting to have roast beef dinner then going to Sharon's for dessert at 5:00 and finally on to stay at Hampton Inn in Provo. Are we nervous? terrified? unsure of ourselves? thinking we must have lost our ever-loving minds?? Yes, yes, yes! But we're also ready to get this show on the road.
Beckie is here trying to help me learn to blog because that's how I want to communicate. So check the blog if you want the next installment in the saga of the Apaches.
We love you all and will miss you tons. I don't know if I can blog while in the MTC. I know we won't have e-mail, but if we have free time in the evenings we'll call you. We leave the MTC on Sep 29, so will for sure contact everyone them.
Here's the address at the MTC:
Eldred Robert Charlton
Sister Linda Charlton
LDSDS Arizona-Snowflake-Tempe Agency Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 North 900 East
Provo UT 84604
We were set apart Thursday night in St. Anthony by Pres Nichols. That was wonderful. Cade, Jerry and Maxine, and Bob and Lynda were there. I wish I could remember all he said because it was a beautiful blessing.
We love you all so much and will miss you far more than we could ever express. Thanks for all your birthday cards and gifts and your never-ending love and support.
Mom
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




6 comments:
Where, oh where, have my parents gone? Oh where oh where could they be?
Are you alive out there?
I once thought they were in the MTC. However, as I have thought more about "Senior" missions, I am pretty certain that they have moved them into the Provo Ritz-Carlton (i.e. - Hampton Inn) .
If you want to lament anything: where, oh where, is the Elder Lo-Jacking MTC of my memory!
(The deleted comment was mine. I read it and found it to be below me and destroyed it. Unfortunately, I keep doing the same with my dissertation.)
I too am continually looking for them.. But so sorry to report I have not found them either. But I want you all to be proud, Beckie taught me how to comment!!! Look at me, commenting!! Isn't it so fun!
Laughing at my sibs....wouldn't it be nice if our parents were suffering as we did?!
I'm starting an anti-missionary campaign in the church...wait until you're old. That's my motto :)
Eagerly awaiting the next entry...
Post a Comment