It was nice to see some comments on the last Blog and quite apparent who does or does not actually read the Blog. As for Family Fitness I think there's a consensus among certain parties that it should begin at the first of the year, not right now as we barrel into the holiday season. As for the other small contest I have going with one of my readers, that reader now owes me exactly $1. I'm sure you can see that I've responded to this challenge with the enthusiasm and success I have approached all other weight-loss challenges so far. Anyway, keep saving your money. I could actually kick in and do it.
Well, here we are on the eve of our trip. We're very excited, and even partially packed. Not to worry. We have until noon tomorrow. So, here is some info you might want (or not) about the trip.
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFO:
1-800-426-0327 (during business hours)
1-206-301-5293 (after business hours or on holidays)
FLIGHTS:
October 22 Delta 3787 SLC Depart 5:05 PM
Qantas 26 LAX Depart 9:05 PM to Auckland New Zealand
November 8 Qantas 11 Departs 3:20 PM from Sydney Australia
Dekta 1179 Departs 12:55 PM from LAX Arrives 3:47 PM SLC
ITINERARY:
Friday Oct 24 Auckland
Sat Oct 25 At Sea
Sun Oct 26 Tauranga New Zealand
Mon Oct 27 Napier
Tues Oct 28 Wellington
Wed Oct 29 Wellington
Thurs Oct 30 Christchurch
Fri Oct 31 Dunedin
Sat Nov 1 Fiordland
Sun Nov 2 At Sea
Mon Nov 3 At Sea
Tues Nov 4 Burnie Australia
Wed Nov 5 Melbourne
Thurs Nov 6 At Sea
Fri Nov 7 Sydney
We stay overnight Fri in Sydney and come home Sat Nov 8. As you can see by the above columns I've recently taken up some serious drinking. That should make this trip a lot of fun for Dad.
I'm not taking my ipod with me, so won't be checking e-mail, so let's all assume no news is good news until we get back to the states on Sat.
For those interested in staying in our house while we're gone you'll need to contact Cade so he can meet you here and let you in. Our neighbors across the street are watching the house for us, so if the police arrive shortly after you do don't panic! Just kidding! We told them you'd be coming. Heave a great time and enjoy the house.
Can't think of anything else to tell you except that we'll miss all of you tons while we're gone. Take care! We love you!
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




3 comments:
We'll miss you! Have a blast!
Enjoy yourselves! We sure will miss chatting with you on the phone!
Um... FUN!!! Take me with you! What an amazing trip. Take lots of pictures and post them on your blog! Have fun and be safe!
Post a Comment