Sunday, November 08, 2009

November 8 2009

Happy Birthday Jaxon! It's hard to believe it was four whole years ago we were tearing down the freeway sad that we didn't get there for his birth but excited to see a brand new grandson.

We had a very good week. Today was our Primary Program, my favorite Sunday next to staying home and watching Conference in my jammies. The kids were great. We love our little Primary class and will be sorry to go back to being substitutes in January.

Last weekend we were in Idaho for Maxine Edgington's 80th birthday party. She's always been an amazing woman, but at 80 she's positively unbelievable. She looks just like she always has...not a bit older and just as sharp and energetic as ever. What a positive influence she's been to us. It was fun to celebrate her birthday with her. This is where it would be fun to post a lovely picture which I previously selected, but my computer and I are not having a good night. I cannot upload the picture. And I somehow lost the icon that takes me to all my documents. The picture is irritating, but the documents folder, if truly lost, is a catastrophe. I'm trying not to panic.

I also have a cute picture of Lilli in her "That's it! I'm going to Grandma's shirt" but apparently no one will ever see that either.

So I'll follow Rebecca's example and post a Christmas List. I asked Dad for some suggestions for his list and guess what he said. Waders! If I had given all of you 500 wishes bet you never would have come up with that one. He's fished like 3 times in the past 3 years but feels he needs new waders. He would need size 10. Good luck with this one. Since he somehow suspects I'm making fun of him, which I never ever do, he just came up with another one. A golf glove, size Large. He was really proud of himself for thinking of something else.

Here's mine:

Cooking toys...anything interesting.
Measuring cups that include 2/3 and 3/4 cups
Decorative pillows for my bedroom...I want to put them in the window seat
Sticker letters for scrapbooking
A battery operated sweeper for our kitchen floor...we hate to sweep and Cade gets after us
Anything from Bath and Body
Grandkids calendar

1 comment:

glo said...

You're due for a new post...haha!

I love reading what my parents ar up to :)