First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON! Hope you have a great birthday!
Second, our prayers go out to the Edgington family. Jerry's death leaves a huge empty space in our lives. He sill be so missed!
Now, about Christmas...
Our decorations are up and we are getting more and more excited for Christmas every day. So here are just a few thoughts in preparation.
Remember to bring your Christmas stockings with you. Bowing to family pressure I have hung the old stockings for Dad and me. Feel free to bring whatever stockings your family cherishes. May they love them half as much as you all loved the ugly ones I made ever so many years ago. I am hanging all the stockings on the stair rail around the dining room and down the stairs from Level A. It will look amazing when we get all 19 stockings up there.
Food:
Remember to send a grocery list if you want me to pick up groceries for you. That was a joke. When was the last time you saw me do any grocery shopping? I'll have Dad pick up the groceries, of course!
I'm proposing these dates for everyone to cook:
December 23: Randy &Heather
December 24 & 25: Dad & Mom (Are we going out to dinner Christmas Eve? If not I want a new assignment!)
December 26: Shawn & Veda
December 27: Dave & Rebecca
December 28: Cade & Andi
Will anyone have packages delivered here before we get back from Arkansas Dec 4? If so I will ask Cade and Bradley to come by and make sure any delivered packages are taken inside. Also our neighbors would bring them in for us.
That's all I can think of right now. It's been snowing here for the past couple of hours and it's very pretty and Christmasy. Hope we can manage a white Christmas but good weather for driving for all of you.
Love, Mom
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
Yay, a second post within 3 months I am so proud! We are fine with that date! Can't wait to see everyone!
Post a Comment