Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15 2010

Veda's friend Amy is willing to take family pictures for us. I have outfits for Allie and Ashlin and Lillian, but when I talked to a photographer in the mall she felt the striped sweaters would be too busy for a large photo. I think it would be cute to wear their skirts and have everyone else wear black pants. Then we could have all the children wear black shirts and all the adults wear white shirts. I'm thinking polos for the guys. We could also have some pictures taken with the girls in their sweaters and see if we like sweaters or not sweaters best. What do you think?

2 comments:

Andi said...

You have been a serious blogger lately! I'm way behind!! So fun to see all your posts and catch up! Love the Baltimore and Halloween pics!

Andi said...

PS I also love the picture idea. I think that will work great.