Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mar 12-14 2008

March 12-14

We thoroughly enjoyed just being in Logan for a few days. It took some time to unpack and get settled, so it was nice to have these days to do that. Also, I got my hair cut by Andi’s beautician and love it. It feels so good to get rid of what Cade called his Apache Mother. I also had my nails done. We had lunch one day with Cade and Andi at Fredrico’s, so I feel like I’ve really arrived in Logan.

We discovered that we left more clothes here than we had remembered. We went through all those clothes and took several more sacks to Deseret Industries.

We went to Leven’s and bought Robert and Cade both new suits. Andi and I got some new shoes at the mall, but we’ve shopped so much Andi said it’s not even fun any more. I agree. We need a break. My credit card needs a rest, too.

Robert changed the oil in the truck and while he was there the battery died, so he went to Wal-Mart and got a new battery. Now the truck has had its makeover, too. He also changed our CD at Wells Fargo to an 18-month CD.

1 comment:

Veda said...

Yeah, you're back! We look forward to seeing more of your retirement experiences. Hope you are having a nice time with the Bonito's!