We tended Lilli yesterday and today. Andi has meetings and is getting her room ready. School starts Thursday. Lilli is such a good baby. She was an angel both days. She takes the bottle, as soon as she realizes it's Mommy's milk inside. By yesterday afternoon she was not fussy, but restless. I think she was missing her mommy and daddy. Andi said she was a little upset last night. Today she slept a lot. Robert said that was her way of coping...if she can't be home she'll just sleep all day.
So things were pretty quiet here. The real excitement was in Arkansas. Ashlin is getting ready for Kindergarten. That would be exciting enough, since it's our excitable little Ashlin, but there was more. A lightning bolt struck very near their house, if not on the house, and knocked out all their electronics (see Veda's blog for details). A little later they went to a picnic and Ashlin got stung by a wasp. She called to tell me about the wasp and said, "You know, this has been a really TERRIBLE day here." Only Ashlin can make that sound funny. Best of luck to her tomorrow. I hope she enjoys Kindergarten as much as her teacher is sure to enjoy her.
Robert and I are trying to get back into our exercise schedule. We went to the club yesterday and today. He goes over first while I watch Lilli, then as soon as he gets back I go. If exercise is so good for you, why does doing it make me sore all over and miserable?
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




2 comments:
I have to admit we had better days! Tell Andi it will get easier! We got up at 6 to work out as well. Wish us luck and we will wish you luck!
Thanks Veda.. Back at you! I hope tomorrow is a little easier for you too! Tell Ash we LOVE her!
Post a Comment