Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10 2010




It's time to write on the Blog again. I feel highly motivated because Veda told me she won't do any more cute page decorations for me unless I actually post something. Some people are just picky! So here it is, Veda. An actual post.

I had a great Mother's Day. Thanks to all of you for remembering me with cards and flowers and gifts and phone calls and visits. I really do have the most amazing, extraordinary, wonderful family in the whole world. I am so blessed with great children, in-laws and the most adorable grandchildren ever. I appreciate each of you so very much.

We also had an unusually memorable Easter. The week before Easter we loved going to California to see Randy portray the Savior in their Stake Easter Pageant. In the picture above he didn't want me to take his picture but didn't it turn out to be incredible? Once more we want Randy to know what a great job he did. Well worth the trip. And as if the pageant wasn't fantastic enough we got a surprise visit to Shawn. Much appreciation to Veda from the whole family for sharing him with us for the weekend and dealing with the Thundering Trio by herself so he could spend time with his family. Ryker especially thanks her. He thought Uncle Shawn was just a barrel of fun!

The other two pictures are on real Easter weekend with Cade, Andi and Lilli. We had a sleepover at Cade's house and then had fun getting all dressed up.

Congrats to Dave this week. He was offered a promotion from Werner that usually isn't offered to drivers until after they have at least one year of experience on the road. He's done a great job with this new career. I know Rebecca and Ryker miss him when he's on the road and he misses them but he's doing a good job providing for his family.

Ray and Sharon are coming home this week. They had a good winter in Tucson but we're looking forward to having them back in Ogden. Hopefully the weather will improve for them. If they come back to another snowstorm they might want to head right back to Tucson. It's stormy again tonight and snow is possible tomorrow, but supposedly the weekend will be nice.

Did you all know that Valerie is moving to Los Angeles? She has an opportunity to work for NBC there.

We had a great time at Pat's 70th birthday party. Her family had a great celebration for her, which she certainly deserved. She's an amazing woman.

Have a good week! We love you!

1 comment:

Veda said...

Nice Job Nana! Great updates. Love the pictures!