Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nov 14

November 14, 2006

Not good news on the missionary front tonight. I’m writing this by myself because Robert is sick in bed. This is major news for anyone who knows Robert. I can remember maybe 3 times in 37 years that he’s gone to bed sick. I’m pretty sure he has Elder Itri’s stomach flu. It’s been exactly a week since Itri was here throwing up and now Robert is doing the same. Poor guy! I can only wonder if I’m next. Cibecue is full of flu right now. I think half the town has it.

Consequently we haven’t been out much today. This morning we visited with Joseph’s mom and told her Robert has visited Joseph yesterday. She said he called last night and told her so and was very happy that Robert had come by. We also finally got Janet to WIC, then spent some time in the church cleaning up the Primary room. I didn’t know what supplies were there so it was helpful to spend some time looking through the stuff. We discovered another classroom up there and want to approach Bonito about having a 2nd person up there with me. I don’t mind the large group, but the 2-year-olds are pretty hard to handle in a Primary environment. I’d like to just have a nursery and then I could deal with everyone else.

Other than that Robert slept and I’ve spent the day on the computer writing our Christmas letter, cleaning up the e-mail and a few other odds and ends.

3 comments:

glo said...

"Other than that"!!!!

It's a whole day's load! Go to bed!

HMarie said...

How does one discover a room in a building? Are you sure the new classroom isn't a portal to another dimension? Ethan had his second basketball practice tonight. He did much better on the chest pass and bounce pass. The coach even commented on how hard he is trying. He gets an award tomorrow at school. I'll send you a picture. He doesn't know about the award, so it'll be a fun surprise for him tomorrow.

Andi and Cade said...

Exciting Heather- We didn't know about basketball, how fun. As for your Linda, What happened to the flu shots!! I'm sorry he's sick, hopefully it skips you.