Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nov 15

November 15, 2006

Great news today. Shawn had his defense of his dissertation at 3:00 today and got 4 of the 5 signatures on his committee. He now is almost officially Dr. Charlton. Congratulations!

Robert had an amazing recovery this morning when he remembered he had a golf date. Just teasing…I’m very relieved that he’s better. He had a great day golfing and I went Christmas shopping and grocery shopping. I have all our groceries for Thanksgiving dinner. At least I hope so, because if I forget anything this year there’s no making a last-minute run to the store. I’m very excited for Thanksgiving

At 6:30 Robert had his first Boy Scout night. Six boys came. That’s great for here. Bro. Wilcock had some good activities planned and Robert said he enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Veda said...

Quick update...Shawn now has 5 of 5 signatures. The Office of Graduate Studies wants one typo and one formatting issue corrected and then they will accept the dissertation for publication. Hooray!