Thursday, February 01, 2007

Jan 31 07

January 31, 2007

I spent the whole day just enjoying kids. We ate lunch at a place called Mazzio’s…pizza buffet. It was good. Then we went to Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart. We didn’t want to shop, really. Shawn was convinced a lot of walking would help Jeron to make an appearance. We bought Toy Story at Wal-Mart and so far I’ve watched it 3 times.

It snowed here tonight. I stayed with the kids while Shawn and Veda took one last stroll at Wal-Mart.

Meanwhile back at the rez. Robert visited Gilbert and Alma and helped Gilbert finish the job application Robert got from the school for him. Also, Robert had a good meeting with Alfred, Thelma and Eric. Although they didn’t come to church Sunday they said they still want to go to the temple. Alfred said he’s been praying about it and knows that’s the right thing to do.

It snowed in Cibecue today too, so scouts was cancelled. I’m mad that Robert had a Wednesday night home and I didn’t get to be with him. He’ll have so much fun he won’t show up at the airport to take me home again.

No comments: