December 8, 2007
WE STAYED HOME ALL DAY! It was rainy and cold and a great day to get to stay home. Robert went out to get our mugs and took some furniture orders to one family, but I never left the trailer.
We cleaned this morning and that was certainly a relief. We hadn’t cleaned this place since the day Sharon came in November. Ugh! We think we couldn’t have passed the housing inspection the tribe does, and that’s pretty bad!
We studied for a while, and worked on our Christmas letters (wasted 20 pages because I found a typo after I had printed a bunch). I got my Primary ready for tomorrow and made banana bread. Easy day!
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
I have to admit.. Your day still sounded a little busier than my ideal "nothing" day... Oh well, we'll have to work on some of your perspectives when you get home.
Post a Comment