December 3, 2007
Wow! This felt like a day off. Robert went golfing and all I had to do was wash all the dirty dishes from the dinner last night (took me about an hour), make 2 batches of fudge, cook chicken and shred it for Homemaking Meeting this week, do all the washing I neglected this past week, and get some packages ready to mail. What a nice, restful day.
When Robert got home we posted the announcements for Homemaking Meeting and delivered about 10 invitations around town.
Then the Henrys came at 6:00 for counseling. Robert talked to Kyesha for about 20 minutes, then I took her home so he could meet with her parents. She and I took a little tour of Christmas lights around town. There are some very pretty homes this year. It’s now 8:30 and Robert is still with Shawna and Byron. He wanted to meet here in the trailer, so I just took the computer and my crocheting back in the bedroom and shut the door. Finally! The mission I really wanted! I watch TV and do my little projects while Robert does all the hard work.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
Well you lazy bum.. If you are just going to sit around out there and do NOTHING why don't you just come home?? :) 95....and counting...
Post a Comment