October 17, 2006
Finally happened! I left my companion today. Sad, but necessary. We needed to get a food order in Snowflake and also had an invitation to help with a health fair at the health center. We had said we’d get the food order last Thursday and went all the way to Snowflake, but the storehouse was closed. It’s only open on Tues and Wed. So just couldn’t tell the lady we couldn’t get it today either. So Robert went to health fair and I went to Snowflake. It worked out OK. Then this afternoon we went to Fort Apache to their museum. It was very interesting and we bought two books written specifically about the Cibecue Apaches. Then on the Whiteriver to pick up boxes of clothes we can give away here, visit with the other two couples there, and visit the ARP group run by the other couple. All great, but I’m tired. So goodnight all.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
Loved the art wall. I'm glad it worked out. Ethan's already started on the next collection.
Both kids are looking forward to the ward Trunk or Treat party on Friday and the Legoland trip on Saturday. The Halloween Spirit (a.k.a. Aunt Beckie) surprised the kids with some fun Halloween decorations. So the house is looking festive. After the trunk or treat and Legoland, I'll post you some pics.
Post a Comment