January 13, 2008
Elder Lindsey came in this morning and said last night at the baptism President Bonito asked him to speak in church today. Remember he’s only been out about 2 months. Apparently this was his first almost impromptu speech. He did a great job. We told him that anyone who works in Cibecue should always have a potential Sacrament meeting talk in mind.
I had Primary though the whole block, sort of. I had a good time with the kids, then came downstairs and as soon as the meeting started Arnell and Pauline and Ariel came to sit by us. I had some coloring sheets I left them have so they plopped down on the floor and colored practically the whole meeting. Monique and Brionna eventually joined them and they pulled out the piano bench to color on. It looked like we were having Primary all over again. I felt like at least it kept them in the chapel instead of out in the other room running around. It would have worked well if I could have kept them from talking to me.
Byron and Juliet were back in church today, so we were happy about that. During the meeting Maxine and Keegan left to go to Globe to visit her grandmother in the nursing home. So after the meeting Faith and Ariel were hanging out waiting for David. I felt sorry for them so took them over to the trailer. David and Bro Wilcock were posting the tithing settlement report so it took them a long time and the girls were getting hungry. Also, LaFawn was out in her car waiting for Bro Wilcock. So I put on a pot of spaghetti and went out and got LaFawn. All five of us ended up having lunch here. Everyone finally left about 3:30.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment