Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jan 25 08

January 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKIE!

Alfred came over this afternoon and said one of the medications Thelma has been taking was causing the problem with her kidneys. She’s off the medication now and supposed to come home tomorrow.

Robert worked on taxes again today. He isn’t coughing now and his voice sounds better. My temperature has been normal all day but I’m still coughing a lot and don’t feel a whole lot better than I did yesterday. I did manage to do a few things today, but not much.

Tomorrow is the youth baptism trip to the Temple. It will be interesting to see who actually comes. Robert contacted several of the kids this afternoon and reminded them. I don’t think I’ll go. The letter says we need two sisters to help. Sister Wilcock, Sister McNeil, Irene and Maxine all said they want to go, so we should have enough sisters. President Bonito said he would go, and Robert, McNeil, Wilcock, and Alfred. They need five men, so I hope everyone makes it. Maybe Fernando will surprise us and show up.

We keep forgetting to tell all of you that we changed our phone service and now have unlimited long distance. So no more need to panic when we call and feel like you have to call us back. Also, during the week we can call you so you don’t have to use the minutes on your cell phones. It only helps for a couple of billings, but it’s an improvement over what we had.

No comments: