February 11, 2008
Robert went golfing finally…at least that was the plan when he left Cibecue about 8:30 this morning. However, when they got to Snowflake the course was closed. When they got to Springerville, the course was closed. So he and Steve ended up having lunch in Springerville and then Robert got the oil changed on the truck and went to the grocery store for me. Fun day!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Bill came to fix the light in the kitchen that has been out for about two weeks. He couldn’t fix it because he thinks a wire leading to the switch by the sink is broken. So he bypassed that switch and hooked both lights up to the switch by the frig. I gave him his crocheted name and sent Shaun’s with him also. I’ve been thinking about giving these names away since clear last summer. It’s weird to actually be doing it.
It’s now 7:00 PM and we’re headed to Whiteriver to the hospital. Yesterday Maxine moved her grandmother from the nursing home in Globe to the hospital. I thought David said they were going to Navapache, but they ended up in Whiteriver. They said her kidneys are shutting down and her blood pressure is so low they can’t even get a reading on the bottom number. We’ll have to finish this entry when we get home.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment