Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feb 16-17 08

February 16-17, 2008

We made and delivered flyers for Homemaking Meeting and invitations to Branch Temple day next Saturday, and worked on a scrapbook for Bonitos. Just as we were getting ready for bed, President Bonito called and said he won’t be to church tomorrow. He’s going to Payson with Maxine to check out another nursing home for Maxine’s grandma. He wanted Robert to go and tell his counselors that he won’t be there. Necessary, of course, because neither of them has a phone.

This morning I asked Robert who is speaking in church. He hadn’t asked President when he called. Men! Anyway, Robert ended up teaching Sunday School and speaking in Sacrament meeting. And picking up people. I had a way easier Sunday than he did. He gave a great talk. I still can’t do that impromptu thing nearly as well as he does.

I worked on the scrapbook again most of the day. Robert finished an online course to renew his psych license. That’s about it, except we’re both eating out of control. We’ve got to get the fitness plan up and running again!

Oh, Ricky called and needed a ride. Robert took him wherever it was. Another little boy came to the door and wanted a ride home. I said no. Cheryl called and asked if I would clean Tiffany’s dress for her to wear for a wedding. I said I didn’t think I could get to the dry cleaner this week and she said no, she just wanted me to wash it because it’s kind of delicate. Why can’t she wash it? I said no. Ricky was lucky today. He got to talk to Robert.

TWO MORE SUNDAYS! In some ways it’s hard to believe we’re that close, and in some ways I feel like we’ve been here about 10 years.

1 comment:

glo said...

Oh Cheryl - she never stops trying.