Sunday, May 20, 2007

May 20 07

May 20, 2007

Church. Rhonda came, but we’re not sure about Adriano. Betty came back, so we must not have scared her too much. Roletta Murphy came for the first time ever, but she wants a food order. I filled it out with her right after church, and we’ll go pick it up on Tuesday. Myrna came and Irene. Not Gilbert and Alma. But it was a good crowd, probably 40 people. At one point I had 15 kids in Primary. Ricky and Cheryl’s little boy finally started walking and is he ever a hand full. Ricky tried to send him upstairs with Naysha, but I very politely explained that they have to be 3 years old before they can come upstairs so keep your kid and tend him your own dang self. Not really. I was nice. Just determined. We were really very glad Ricky came. We think taking him swimming smoothed his feelings a bit.

Byron and Shawna didn’t come for a temple class tonight. We have another temple day scheduled for June 23 so we need to get them moving. Byron did pass the sacrament today and so did cute little Casper. He just turned 12, and he’s a favorite.

The Charlton Taxi Service got one call today…Ricky and Cheryl needed a ride across town.

That’s all I’m writing for today. Whatever else happens I’ll add tomorrow. I know better now than to say we’re settling down for a quiet night, because as soon as I say that all kinds of stuff breaks loose. So we’re just preparing for whatever comes and we’ll add it to tomorrow’s entry.

No comments: