Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sep 12 07

September 12, 2007

Tonight I’m not feeling very well and am trying to get to bed early, so there won’t be much in the Blog. We went to Show Low shopping this morning, to get stuff for homemaking meeting, then came home and cleaned house. No one came for piano and Casper didn’t come for reading. He’s playing football and I doubt he’ll come again for reading until the season is over.

Right now Faith is here watching TV because her dad had a meeting with one of the branch members and her mom is at class. Maxine is studying to be an EMT which I think would be great for her. Much more in line with her abilities than working at Safeway.

Robert is at Scouts. Between scouts, piano lessons, and homemaking prep we’ve both been pretty grouchy today. Wednesday is definitely not our best day.

Bill came for a while and fixed the sprinkling system. He says someone pulled out all the wires from the box the controls the system. He was a bit frustrated.

All of a sudden I'm feeling better. I just looked at the Family Challenge Charts. I'm so proud of all of us. This family has collectively lost 68 pounds! That's unbelievable. I just love doing this. It's way fun and certainly has helped get me motivated. Thanks to all you avid challenge participants (and even to the only medium avid ones). Love you all!

1 comment:

glo said...

I am proud to say I fall into neither avid nor medium avid. Is there a tepid category? I started out well this week until I became allergic to my hair. Now I just sit and sneeze...is that exercise?

Silly woman. You didn't tell me you were ill.