September 23-24, 2007
Two pretty calm days. Church yesterday…good attendance. Elder Miller thinks he’ll be transferred on Wednesday. He hoped to get Rocky and Raymon baptized today, but they didn’t spend much time here Friday so hadn’t put much planning into the baptism. When Robert went up to get the boys for the baptism there were three police cars parked in front of the house, police walking around the house, and someone was handcuffed and being put into one of the police cars. We cancelled. Not a good day for a baptism. Biggest surprise? Where in the world did three police cars come from all at once in Cibecue?
So we spent a quiet Sunday evening at home.
Today Robert went golfing. I wanted to scrapbook, but spent the whole day catching up with things I have been procrastinating for a long time. I thought I could do some this evening, but we both got hooked on Pride and Prejudice and watched all 6 hours or however many there are in one sitting.
One more thing about Sunday. Myrna and Byron both talked to Robert about taking the temple prep classes. Maybe we’ll get one more group to the temple before we go.
Today Cheryl called and wanted a ride to get more beads. I said no. Verbena called and wanted money to buy gas. I said no. Thelma called and wanted another food order. I said call President Bonito. The residents of Cibecue really miss Robert when he leaves me home alone.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
Oh no - another P&P casualty. Did we warn you not to start until you had spare time?
Post a Comment