January 12, 2007
Rainy, cold today. We have a severe weather alert posted for the area, but so far it’s just rained. Don’t know what it’s doing in Show Low.
I called Alma’s mom. She proceeded to tell me all the rotten things Alma has done to her and that Alma is a “bad” girl. I just told her Alma felt really bad and it would be nice if they could make up. I asked if she or Zena would call Alma today, but I doubt they’ll do it. Can’t remember if I said but the fight started because the mom moved to Phoenix. She says Alma ruined her marriage because she told the step dad that she’s already sleeping with another man down there. Like if she moved to Phoenix without her husband the marriage wasn’t already in a little trouble???? Alma of course says she never said such a thing. I think it’s all about money. Mom knows that if Alma is on her own she won’t get support from welfare for her. So I did my useless little part but at least Alma felt better today.
I have a bad cold so that was pretty much the missionary work for the day. I’ve just been lazy and slept and rested all day. Except…we did go over to the church for a while and go through the storage closet to see what supplies and materials we have to try and do some quilting. And of course the Elders are here. Robert fixed them breakfast and pretty much lunch and I just put some dinner on for them. So I almost took it easy today.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment