January 24, 2007
We hibernated again today. For three whole days we’ve stayed in the house. But Robert finished the taxes so I’m afraid my little vacation is at an end. It’s been so nice to have him preoccupied because that meant I could scrapbook to my heart’s content.
We had a few calls. Gilbert wanted us to bring some garbage bags to him. Robert got some out but forgot to take them when he went to pick up scouts. Cheryl called and wanted money. She asked for me and I gave her the standard sorry the mission won’t allow it. Why don’t these people learn that they should talk to Robert? Do they just assume the sister is the compassionate one? That certainly doesn’t work in this companionship.
Then the high school principal came by to borrow a couple of tables for his GED class. That was a good contact because we found out Gilbert could take the class if we can figure out how to pay for it.
Robert had scouts tonight. They had 17 again this week. And that’s it for the day.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
So who posts as anonymous? That's what I want to know. And is it the same person that's been writing e-mails to the president? Hmmm...
Sorry your temple trip got cancelled. But you know, snow is snow. Better safe than sorry. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Post a Comment