April 30, 2007
P-day, I guess. Robert has sort of a standing golf date for Mondays, so that leaves me home alone all day. Which is fine…I get lots done. But there’s not much to write about. Maxine Bonito called this morning and that’s the only person I even talked to, except for Veda. I wrote some letters and e-mails, paid some bills and finally got some scrapbooking done.
Last week President Bonito said that someone from the church office in Salt Lake called him and asked if he could bring some native Apache speakers to Salt Lake this summer. They will in essence audition to be interpreters for future conference sessions. President asked the man who called if people who do this ever get to meet the prophet, and he said sometimes. President is very excited. And we’re delighted that the church will be getting broadcasts and materials translated into Apache. That’s a great step for this reservation.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
I'm glad you had a peaceful Monday. Mine was nuts. Work, swim lessons, lots of errands. I think Mondays are my least favorite day of the week.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment