Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oct 17 07

October 17, 2007

Grandpa Pitts died 21 years ago today. It’s hard to believe he’s been gone that long.

We had a quiet day at home today. We cleaned this morning. This afternoon we finally got around to writing what should have been the September newsletter but obviously was Sept/Oct. We’re not going to write another one until the end of November. Then Robert did some studying on a program Family Services gave him to get CE credits to renew his psych license.

Now Robert has gone to Show Low to take the scouts swimming. Fernando went with him and maybe President. I’m going to scrapbook. I don’t enjoy being alone here at night nearly as much as I enjoy it during the day.

Robert had a good night. Fernando went with him. He’s very interesting to talk with. He has been at the Elk Camp run by the tribe. People pay $16,000 dollars for a week at this camp. The tribe has chefs who cook all the meals, guides to find the elk (that’s what Fernando does), and skinners to cut up any game that is killed.

1 comment:

Andi and Cade said...

Wow, that should be a great business for the tribe..

Interesting Grandpa Pitts died three months after I was born.. The circle of life is so intereting.