October 2, 2007
This morning we taught another temple class to Byron and Juliet. One of the highlights of our mission is working with people who seem genuinely interested in going to the temple. We will be so disappointed if these two don’t make it.
After the class we went to Snowflake to get two food orders…Thelma and Cecil. Our truck was packed full. We ate a sandwich in the car, got back, delivered the food orders, took flour to Cheryl, Betty and Roma so they could make fry bread Sunday, downloaded conference talks, visited with President Bonito, downloaded more talks and ate dinner.
One of the talks I downloaded for Cecil was President Hinckley’s closing remarks. It was so weird to click on his name and get his talk. I kept thinking, this is President Hinckley. People go to hell for messing with his stuff. I’ll be glad when we’re done with this. It’s really too much responsibility for me.
While we were in Snowflake we turned in our monthly report to Family Services. We had the highest number of hours worked this month of any months we’ve been here. We had had 240 hours each, a total of 480 hours. That averages 8.5 hours per day 7 days a week. And we wonder why we go to bed tired at night.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




1 comment:
That is insanity! And I thought I was tired.
Post a Comment