November 26, 2007
While Robert golfed I listened to Christmas music and wrapped Christmas presents all day.
When he got home we got boxes ready to mail, so everyone watch your mailbox. There are surprises on the way.
Myrna called last night and said she wanted to come over and talk to us tonight, but she never came.
We filled out food orders to pick up candy, nuts and personal items for our food bags for the dinner and gift bags for Relief Society.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




2 comments:
Well, your packages arrived and I wanted to thank you so much for the _____ (this is where you insert what it was so that I find out what you got me. Go ahead. Just blurt it out)....okay, even I know that my presents are in Cibecue. But it was worth a go.
Post a Comment