November 5, 2007
I forgot something about church yesterday. When I finished playing the sacrament song and turned around to go sit by Robert I almost laughed. He had 3 little girls surrounding him. Pauline Ivins was sitting on his left side, Faith Bonito was on his right, and Brionna Collateta had climbed up on his lap. It was so dang cute, I wished I could have taken a picture.
Robert’s support group met again today. That would be the no golf for the winter group. He and Steve went to Snowflake and played in front on the Temple President, who plays there every Monday. He wanted me to write that so everyone will know that just because you have a church calling doesn’t mean you can’t play golf.
I scrapbooked again and as of today I am all caught up with pictures. Of course as soon as I got all the pictures I currently have in my scrapbook Robert came home with Veda’s Halloween pictures. I also have Heather’s ordered and they should arrive shortly. So I still have a purpose in life. If you want Mom to be happy keep sending pictures. I like pictures of grown-up children, too (like Randy, Heather, Beckie, Shawn, Veda, Cade and Andi, hint, hint).
After dinner we went over to Myrna’s and filled out a food order to pick up tomorrow, took some white stretch pants to Murphy, and took some of Ashlin’s clothes to Juliet for Brionna and also gave them the few Easter decorations I had last Easter. It occurred to me when I was putting away my 2 Halloween decorations that I won’t be here next Easter so I might as well give the decorations away. I have no Thanksgiving decorations, so I got out 1 of my 3 Christmas things and put it up early. Pretty sad, huh? Robert didn’t dare even growl about the early Christmas decorating.
The white pants are a long story. It is so hard to get Murphy dressed when we go to the temple that we have to arrive an hour early and he and Robert are still the last ones into the session. So Robert had a brainstorm. Murphy always wears only sweat pants because everything else is too hard to get into. Why not buy a pair of white sweat pants and have him put them on in his apartment, along with his white shirt? That would cut the time getting ready in the temple at least in half. Hopefully.
We tried to see if Dion and Verbena still want to go to the temple tomorrow, but they weren’t home. I have a feeling they’re not going to go.
Amber and Henrietta called Robert while he was in Show Low. They’re still in Whiteriver and don’t know where they’re going to live. They said the people they’re living with now are complaining because they don’t pay anything for electricity or other expenses. How unreasonable can people be? This is a vicious circle in their lives. They move in with someone for a while then get “chased out” and have to find someone else to live with.
Despite the rumors, I don't live here anymore
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment